There are various food plans which the hotel offers to the customers. The various plans are –
American plan includes room rent, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The early morning bed-tea / coffee can be served but it depends on the policy of the hotel.
Modified American plan:
Modified American plan includes room rent, breakfast, with either lunch or dinner. The early morning bed-tea / coffee can be served but it depends on the policy of the hotel. Continental plan: Continental plan includes room rent, and continental breakfast only. The early morning bed-tea / coffee can be served but it depends on the policy of the hotel.
European plan includes only room rent. There are no meals are included in this plan.
Go plan is applicable in a chain group of hotels, where the guest has simultaneously reservation in more than one hotel of the same chain and final settlement of the bill is made in the last hotel of chain from where the guest checks out finally.
Bermuda plan is same as continental plan but instead of continental breakfast, American breakfast is served.
- How ‘Bacon and Eggs’ Became the American Breakfast (americantable.org)
- The Traditional American Breakfast (lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- 10 Hotel Chains With The Healthiest Perks (businessinsider.com)
- What Your Breakfast Choice Says About You (thoughtcatalog.com)
- August Letter from The Ferns Vegetarian B & B chatting about my fig tree, Continental breakfasts, our new wildlife pond , leaf-cutter bees and my 20% autumn discount (thefernsshropshirebnb.wordpress.com)